5 Things You Need To Know About Kissing
- Men and women kiss for different reasons. “Males tend to kiss as a means of gaining sexual favors, or as a means of affecting reconciliation… Females kiss more as a mate-assessment device.”
- The odds a woman will kiss her partner on their first date are 1 in 1.85, or about 54%.
- Most people naturally turn their head to the right when kissing, whether they’re left or right handed.
- Kissing is healthy. Couples instructed to kiss more “experienced improvements in perceived stress, relationship satisfaction, and total serum cholesterol.”
- Men are more likely to enjoy their first kiss than women are. In fact, women are more likely to remember their first pair of shoes than their first kiss.
Join over 151,000 readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.