5 things you didn’t know about tattoos:
- People with tattoos may have better than average genes.
- Having tattoos doesn’t mean someone is more likely to engage in deviant behavior or be a criminal… unless they have four or more tattoos.
- Highly visible tattoos are associated with deviant behavior as well.
- You can tell which criminals are likely to reoffend by looking at their tattoos.
- College students prefer professors who have tattoos.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
Posted On: January 15, 2012