5 things you didn’t know about apologies and forgiveness:
- Being reminded of times when they did something wrong makes people more likely to accept apologies and forgive.
- The best way to apologize is not to apologize for what you think you did wrong. Apologize for what they think you did wrong.
- Forgiving yourself can help you stop procrastinating.
- Women apologize more than men because they find more things offensive than guys do.
- Apologizing to the police can help you get out of a speeding ticket.
Join 45K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
Posted On: January 15, 2012