1) Sunshine affects how you invest your money but it doesn’t affect tipping. You shop more on sunny days and work more on rainy days.
2) Lack of rain may promote democracy but rainfall stops people from voting.
3) You’re warmer and colder towards people depending on whether it’s warmer or colder outside.
4) Hurricanes are correlated with higher fertility rates.
5) The weather affects what college you pick and how you’ll perform on job interviews.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.