7 tips to make the workweek easier:
- Tuesdays at 3PM is the best time to set a meeting if you want the largest number of people to be available.
- There’s a right and wrong way to speak during presentations.
- You can game your performance review.
- Stop complaining – you’re actually happier when you’re busy.
- Some weekend activities help you recover from a stressful week better than others.
- Redecorating your office isn’t just procrastination — it can make you more productive.
- There are tricks to help you figure out when the boss is lying.
Join 45K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
Posted On: September 26, 2011