10 things you need to know to be happier:
1) The three keys to happiness are pleasure (stuff that feels good in the moment), meaning (belief/religion/philosophy), engagement (friends.)
2) Exercise and religion both make us happy and it’s because they provide small boosts to well-being on a regular basis.
4) Be a selfish boss by making sure your employees are happy.
5) You’re probably still shaking your head at that last statement. You know why? Because we’re often wrong about what really makes us happy. (But we can get better.)
7) There’s a trick for making yourself happier in just a few seconds.
9) Across the board, gratitude is key.
10) If you can only do one thing to improve your happiness, spend more time with friends.
Join over 190,000 readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.