10 ways science can make *men* sexier:
- You need to move right, keep cool, and be confident. Or just go buy a puppy. And you know those obnoxious jerks who constantly lift weights, show off their fancy cars and throw lots of money around? Well, that stuff works.
- Get to the gym and make that physique more symmetrical. It’s one of the cornerstones of physical attractiveness and actually makes women more likely to orgasm.
- Men who look dangerous are sexy. Tailor your approach. More feminine women are more attracted to more masculine men.
- The military makes soldiers stand up straight for a reason; there’s an implicit connection between posture and power that has been demonstrated time and time again. Want to increase confidence? Make yourself tougher? Impress others? Stand up straight.
- Chin up. Deep, dominant voice. Emphasize the height. (And everything you want to know about penis size is here.)
- The cologne that turns women on the most is… none. Yes, it is possible to be too good-looking. Women often see men who are too rich and good-looking as out of their league and so their attraction dips.
- Beards = sociable, mustaches = introverted, and stubble wins in both the smart and social categories. Bald men are perceived as intelligent and shaving your head makes you look tougher.
- Might want to think twice about smiling.
- Scars aren’t always bad. Women looking for one-night stands find men with facial scars more attractive.
- If you think you’re going to date a supermodel, you need to have the whole package… except brains, brains are optional.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
Want to learn more? Check out:
Posted On: September 23, 2012