25 research-based ways to increase your intelligence:
- For nonsmokers, coffee and a donut.
- Sniff rosemary.
- Listen to some Bach or Mozart.
- Stop multitasking.
- Get enough sleep every night.
- Finish what you start.
- Lay down to improve problem solving.
- Try out certain nutritional supplements.
- Feed your superstitions.
- Talk to yourself.
- Stay away from the color red.
- Avoid situations where you feel out of control or powerless.
- Avoid rejection.
- Get a boss who thinks you’re a genius.
Join 25K+ subscribers. Get a free daily update via email here.
Posted On: July 25, 2012