It is. Just step outside.
Nature has a myriad of incredible positive effects that have demonstrated by research:
- Being out in nature reduces stress.
- Nature walks or even looking at pictures of nature improves memory.
- Flowers increase romantic feelings.
- Nature can even make you a better person.
- Can’t be bothered to step outside? Even a potted plant has been shown to improve attention span and increase creativity in an office environment.
You might be inclined to discount this. I know that because another study has shown people consistently underestimate how much better being in nature would make them feel…
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.