- Women are far more likely than men to have had a sexual relationship with a co-worker. Guys who flirt at the office are more likely to hate their job.
- About 50% of people who cheat on their spouse meet their lover at work. Long commutes can kill a marriage. Women are more attracted to men who are attached.
- Bosses expect their employees to be more sexually attracted to them. If men didn’t have to impress women, frankly, they wouldn’t even bother trying to become successful.
- Secret relationships create more attraction and obsession.
- Most office flings don’t last.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.