- 1.1 million Americans between the ages of 25 and 40 are still virgins. “…among 25-year-olds, 28% of men but only 2% of women were in this category of ‘reluctant virgins.'”
- Studies show that swapping controversial stories like how you lost your virginity makes for a better first date.
- People with sexy voices lose their virginity earlier than most. Losing your virginity early doesn’t make you more of a sexual risk-taker later in life. Losing it too late does put you at higher risk for sexual dysfunction, though.
- Losing their virginity makes males feel better about their body and females feel worse.
- Most people lose their virginity at age 16. Still trying to get rid of that virginity? These US states and these countries are the most promiscuous.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.