5 things you didn’t know about virginity:
- 1.1 million Americans between the ages of 25 and 40 are still virgins. “…among 25-year-olds, 28% of men but only 2% of women were in this category of ‘reluctant virgins.'”
- Studies show that swapping controversial stories like how you lost your virginity makes for a better first date.
- People with sexy voices lose their virginity earlier than most. Losing your virginity early doesn’t make you more of a sexual risk-taker later in life. Losing it too late does put you at higher risk for sexual dysfunction, though.
- Losing their virginity makes males feel better about their body and females feel worse.
- Most people lose their virginity at age 16. Still trying to get rid of that virginity? These US states and these countries are the most promiscuous.
Join over 161,000 readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
Posted On: May 1, 2012