What are quick little things you can do to increase long term happiness?
Harvard happiness expert and author of “The Happiness Advantage“, Shawn Achor gives some science based tips for increasing well-being.
In The Happiness Advantage, I challenge readers to do one brief positive exercise every day for 21 days. Only through behavioral change can information become transformation.
• Write down three new things you are grateful for each day;
• Write for two minutes a day describing one positive experience you had over the past 24 hours;
• Exercise for 10 minutes a day;
• Meditate for two minutes, focusing on your breath going in and out;
• Write one quick email first thing in the morning thanking or praising someone in your social support network (family member, friend, old teacher).
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.