5 Things You Didn’t Know About Friendship, Backed By Research
Some insights about friendship from research, with links to the studies:
- The secret to making friendships last is staying in touch every two weeks.
- Yawning can tell you who your real friends are.
- Yes, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.
- There is a limit to how many real friends you can have — in life and on Facebook.
- More time with friends produces the happiness equivalent of an extra $133,000 a year.
Join over 195,000 readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.