How to get through work today without killing anyone:
1) There are tricks for not procrastinating and being more productive.
2) Spend a little less time focusing on your performance and little more time trying to be happy. Happiness can boost productivity and lead to success.
3) It’s not the work. It’s how you perceive the work. Learn how to avoid stress.
4) Be nice, even to people you don’t like. At the very least, go tit-for-tat.
5) Take it easy. Worrying about losing your job brings more unhappiness than losing your job. And a lousy job can be worse than no job.
Join over 140,000 readers and get my free weekly email update here.
What 10 things should you do every day to improve your life?
How To Make Your Life Better By Sending Five Simple Emails
4 Lifehacks From Ancient Philosophers That Will Make You Happier
Posted On: January 23, 2012