Barking Up The Wrong Tree
How to be awesome at life.
Join over 45,000 subscribers! Get a free weekly update with exclusive content. No spam, ever. Enter your email here:
1) There are tricks for not procrastinating and being more productive.
2) Spend a little less time focusing on your performance and little more time trying to be happy. Happiness can boost productivity and lead to success.
3) It’s not the work. It’s how you perceive the work. Learn how to avoid stress.
4) Be nice, even to people you don’t like. At the very least, go tit-for-tat.
5) Take it easy. Worrying about losing your job brings more unhappiness than losing your job. And a lousy job can be worse than no job.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
Hi, I'm Eric Barker, the guy behind the blog. Barking Up The Wrong Tree is proud to be listed on blogrolls at the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. My Wired Magazine columns are here. Feel free to email me here. I love helping people.
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2013 · Generate Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in