Looking at the research I’ve posted over the past two years leads to some practical (and entertaining) conclusions about what you might want to look out for in terms of personal safety:
- Studies show men with wide faces are more aggressive. Emotionally expressive people, on the other hand, are more cooperative and happier people are better citizens.
- Physically strong men and attractive women are more prone to anger.
- States with higher IQ’s have less crime, so check out Massachusetts and New Jersey but avoid Mississippi and DC. Really paranoid? Move to Japan.
- Not sure which men are badasses? Ask a short guy.
- Think Batman will save you? That’s unlikely.
- Do you aspire to be a criminal mastermind? Might want to read this.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.