Barking Up The Wrong Tree
I want to understand why we do what we do and use the answers to be awesome at life.
1) Sunshine affects how you invest your money but it doesn’t affect tipping. You shop more on sunny days and work more on rainy days.
2) Lack of rain may promote democracy but rainfall stops people from voting.
3) You’re warmer and colder towards people depending on whether it’s warmer or colder outside.
4) Hurricanes are correlated with higher fertility rates.
5) The weather affects what college you pick and how you’ll perform on job interviews.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
Barking Up The Wrong Tree is proud to be listed on blogrolls at the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. My Wired Magazine columns are here.
Got a question? Curious about something? You are more than welcome to email me here. I love helping people.
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2013 · Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in