1) “…men were more prone to falling in love if they tended to overestimate women’s sexual interest and highly valued physical attractiveness in potential partners. Women were more prone to falling in love if they had a stronger sex drive.”
2) Marrying for love is better for the economy than marrying for money.
3) Lots of great sex early in a marriage has good effects down the line.
4) Your future romantic happiness can be predicted by your smile.
5) Dramatically improving your current relationship is remarkably easy.
Join 25K+ readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.